IMeraki Helps You sharing content on social media easier, scheduling social media posts in advance, engaging with your target audience, and managing your responses quickly.
What Is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management is the act of monitoring and participating in social conversations across platforms. The easiest way to view social media management is to consider that it includes 3 major social media disciplines: social listening, social analytics and social engagement.
Managing social media is a day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
What IMeraki Provides ?
It’s the process of growing, building and guiding an online community on social media:
- Register and manage all social media presence.
- 24/7 focus on all your social media channels.
- Provide brand based content.
- Increase the traffic to your community.
- Join the conversation and engage with your users.
- Understand what people are saying.
- Providing reports for type, date, reach, impressions, clicks, engagements.